Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life In Queensland

Well it has been a while since I have posted here, been really slack.
We have bought a 4 bedroom high set house in northern brisbane, with a nice big back yard. It is in a very quiet sul de sac, so it is safer for peanut as she seems keen to explore the road. I am still looking for a job, and the XXXX job interview process seems to be carrying on forever, it has been going on for about 2 months now.
We have also looked at the idea of getting rid of 2 palms out the front and 2 large trees from the back, which won't be cheap, as they are too big for mr to do it myself. The back half of the back yard looks destined to be a veggie garden, something I always swore I would never want to do. We also want to put in a water tank for the veggie garden.
There are also alot of things we can do to finish off the interior, just to make it better and should we dicide to move back to Perth we can get more money back.

It is great to have our own place again and peanut is loving the large back yard and the indoor space. Not having a job at the moment still, therefore makes me her primary carer as well, I am enjoying that but she also frustrates me sometimes as well. Ang also has only 10 more weeks of work to go as she is halfway through week 25 of her pregnancy to bring Squid into the world, due January 14, 2010, sp work better hurry up and arrive.

I am also going to start another microsoft course and starting to narrow down my design for a pizza oven to be built in the back yard, at this point I want to make a brick dome oven, can't wait to get the pizza's out.

I will try and keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment