Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Apartment is Sold

Yay the Apartment is now sold with an unconditional contract and settlement is about 5th of June, maybe a touch earlier if they can get out of their lease.

I have also given in my date I will be leaving work as well, 15th of May and we hope to be on our way to Brisbane about a week later. If we time it right I will get to watch Hawthorn in Perth on the 15th, then in Adelaide on the 31st and then in Melbourne on the 7th of June, playing Sydney. If I can Ang into it we can then take the car across to Tasmania and watch them play against Brisbane so I might get a chance that is her team.

Meaning our next job is to get this new 4wd we want to have for the drive to Brisbane. We are very Keen on a Landcruiser Prado, but for the money we are thinking of spending we can get a newer Pajero, even if it does mean wanker in spanish. I am finding it hard to decide, but either way it will be a diesel, I still like the Peugeot 307 diesel that I owned whilst living in london.

Little Peanut is still progressing, she can now climb a step, but can't get down and can also stand without holding on to anything for about 15 seconds.

One final thing for me to say is that today is my birthday, 40 years old today!!
Sometimes I don't feel that old but every now and then it seems to catch up with me. We are having a party at mum's house on Saturday for me, but it is also mums birthday tomorrow, 3rd. So hopefully people will remember her birthday as well.

Will report bck soon as well, maybe even a picture from the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment