Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dual Batteries

Over the weekend I have started to get the NS sorted for the drive from Perth to Brisbane.

My brother has installed the dual battery system, my brother is an auto leccie, so worked out pretty cheap, $140 for the tray and $135 for the 600CA battery, from a contact of his. I will try and get an engine bay pick, we did modify the lip of the tray to get a slightly larger battery in.

Friday week has the ARB deluxe bar going on with the engine bay mounted compressor and the GME TX 3440 being installed as well.

My brother will be installing the IPF 900xsddcs spooties and the fridge power connector as well.

All I will have to then is pack the vehicle.

We're getting excited about this trip as we are going to take at 3 weeks and if we decide to include Tassie, which is likely, it will last over 4 weeks.

Only 13 more days of work to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment