Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Well, Christmas is over for another year, but this one was special, it was our first with Ciara. At just over 5 months she wouldn't have known what was going on but she did like all the paper to tear up. We did get some nice gifts for her, mostly developmental stuff that are toys as well.

We did the usual things for christmas at my mums, but since we are on our way to QLD, if the apartment sells, it will be at my in-laws next year, so I'm not sure what to expect. I have only had christmas with my family or been thousands of miles away and been by myself.

We ended up staying an extra night at my mums' place, so we didn't have to cook when we got home, and then didn't really want anything for christmas dinner anyway as we were still full from lunch.

I am not taking any extra time off this christmas other than the public holidays, so I am at work this week mostly. Why take holidays when it is not busy? It allows me to slacken off a bit as there aren't many calls, so I have started back on Citrix study, which I hope goes well, glad it is a free course though. I spent today onsite at one of our clients, the office was nearly empty, which allowed me to get 3 laptops mostly built, ready for the users next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment